Monday, February 27, 2012

Some of my Favorite Things!

I was introduced to Shallac a couple of months ago and it is my new favorite thing! The colors are great and it stays on for weeks. I am pretty picky when it comes to my nails and I love that Shallac is always shinny, and is high in pigment so you only have to paint 2 coats max! My favorite color is Tropix.



I am in love with Ombre hair coloring! It has been my most favorite hair color that I have ever had. I'm thinking I am going to rich en mine up to look like this. If only I looked like her:) One day!

I get asked all the time what I curl my hair with....This is my best-friend! It is the Enzo milano Curling rod. I love it because I can take huge sections and curl my head in about five minutes.....YES ladies FIVE minutes! It creates a more relaxed curl and it will last for 3+ days. They are a little spendy but well worth the $$$$$! This curling rod will create curls like the picture above.



OH Clarisonic I love you! I bought one of these about a year ago and it has changed my life forever! I can't believe how well it cleans your face and how much dirt it gets out. Since I have been using this I have less breakouts and my face thanks me everyday for using it:) I bought mine at Nordstrom but I know that ULTA Beauty sells them and you can print off a 20% off coupon.

2 comments:

  1. YES! You need to keep doing these. Now tell me again the best face moisturizers for morning and night! Seriously, I need to know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Meliss I will keep it up and I will post about good moisturizers shortly.

      Delete