Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February!

After 9 years of being together I was running out ideas for Valentines Day:(. My sister is so crafty and created one of these date books for her husband and I fell in love with the idea and had to steal it and make one for Maic.
I think to date it is the best gift I have ever given him. It was a really fun project and hard, because I could only work on it when Maic was at work and I would have to take everything out and hurry and put it all away before he would get home.
I thought of all the places we like to go and I went and bought gift cards to all of those places. It was so fun because it gave us a full year worth of paid dates. It was the gift that kept giving. I think over all it took me over 20 hours to make this, and I would do it all again for my man!










1 comment:

  1. Nae!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE This idea!!! Im gonna do this for the next bday!!! So clever! and so cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete